Founding Attorney Raoul J. Severo
Raoul J. Severo has a long history in criminal law. He has over 42 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney and defended thousands of clients from all walks of life in all aspects of criminal litigation in federal and state courts, and at trial and appellate levels. There is no higher accolade for a lawyer than the praise that he is “a lawyer's lawyer,” one that was received by Mr. Severo on multiple occasions when he literally defended lawyers against criminal charges.
He is an aggressive advocate for his clients' rights, and he has a reputation among his colleagues and clients of thinking outside the box when it comes to developing strategies, a rare and invaluable trait.
Why Our Criminal Defense Beats the Competition:
At The Law Office of Raoul Severo we proudly represent our clients with truly top-tier criminal defense that proves superior to the competition again and again. But it isn't a matter of "luck" or "personality" that makes all the difference. There are good reasons why our law firm has shone out among the crowd, including these:
- We are not a "law mill".Unlike some unscrupulous law firms that lure in as many clients as possible only to refer them to lawyers of lesser skill, The Law Offices of Raoul Severo always handle your case personally. We give you the time and attention you deserve and give each case the full benefit of our expertise.
- Education and experience. Raoul Severo and his team are not novices. They do not use clients to get past a learning curve. They are well seasoned criminal defense attorneys who have been fully trained at leading U.S. law schools and have proven their worth time and again in real-life court cases.
- Familiarity with local legal processes. It pays to rely on a defense lawyer with deep local experience and who has had a presence in the community for many years. There are unique county and municipal rules that apply to DUI and other criminal defense cases, and even when the same California statute is at play, the court processes are often very different. We know local judges and prosecutors by name and can often anticipate their tendencies.
- Full confidentiality and genuine respect. We never disclose your private personal or case information to anyone unless in your best interests and with your prior consent. We protect your privacy when you discuss your case with us, and we never violate your trust. We do not place judgment on you because of the charges you face or on your past criminal record. We simply fight for you, defend your rights, and show respect from beginning to end.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills. Our reputation can often bring prosecutors to the table as soon as they hear we are handling a case. Attorney Raoul Severo's outstanding presentation and legal persuasion skills in the courtroom are well-known. He is a seasoned negotiator who knows how to fight for and secure a better plea deal than many less skilled lawyers can obtain.
By choosing The Law Offices of Raoul Severo as your legal counsel, you put yourself in the strongest possible position to defend a criminal case in California. We have won numerous dismissals, acquittals, and reduced charges/sentences in cases just like yours, and we stand ready to rush to your assistance.
Your Legal Rights Must Be Protected During A Criminal Case
Call Raoul Severo and his team today at. We will provide a free case evaluation and look forward to meeting with you and providing you or your loved one the best possible defense.