We Fight California Traffic Crimes
Certain traffic violations or too many tickets can result in the suspension of your driver’s license. Some traffic offenses are actually criminal charges with the possibility of jail time and other penalties.
Many people simply pay the fine or go to court without legal counsel. That may be a mistake. The Law Offices of Severo, PLC can represent you to fight your California traffic ticket or protect you from the worst consequences of a criminal traffic offense.
Defense For Serious Driving Offenses
Our experienced lawyers provide skilled advocacy for serious traffic violations and criminal charges such as:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speeding (more than100 mph)
- Racing on a public motorway
- Fleeing police in a motor vehicle
- Hit-and-run (leaving the scene of an accident)
- Vehicular assault/vehicular manslaughter
- Driving the wrong way on the freeway
- Driving after license suspension or revocation
- Driving without a valid license or insurance
- Underage drinking/open bottle found in car
The Right Team On Your Side
Founding attorney Raoul Severo has 40-plus years of experience representing California residents. This includes going to court to fight misdemeanor and felony moving violations. He and his team of lawyers make every effort to get the charges dismissed or downgraded, especially when a straight conviction would lead to license suspension or jail time. Fighting a traffic offense can also save you money by avoiding fines, court costs, traffic school and higher car insurance premiums.
Find Out How We Can Help
The Law Offices of Severo, PLC offers a free consultation to discuss your driving offense and what we can do to minimize the consequences or make it go away. We have multiple offices throughout California. Call us at 888-983-1217 or use our email form. Hablamos español.