Founding Attorney Raoul J. Severo
Over the past 40-plus years, Raoul Severo has built a career and a reputation by standing up for the rights of the accused. He has defended thousands of clients across California in a wide range of criminal cases in both state and federal courts, including trials and appeals.
Mr. Severo has been described as a “bulldog” for his tenacious and successful representation in criminal proceedings. He fights hard for his clients, knowing that the stakes are high and that he can truly make a difference in their lives. Raoul Severo has also been praised as a “lawyer’s lawyer” for his consummate knowledge and abilities in the criminal justice system, including literally defending other attorneys who are accused of crimes.
Read more about our founding attorney’s background and credentials:
Why Our Criminal Defense Beats The Competition
At the Law Offices of Severo, PLC, we proudly represent our clients with truly top-tier criminal defense that proves superior to the competition again and again. But it isn’t a matter of “luck” or “personality” that makes all the difference. There are good reasons why our law firm has shone out among the crowd, including these:
- We are not a “law mill.” Unlike some unscrupulous law firms that lure in as many clients as possible only to refer them to lawyers of lesser skill, the Law Offices of Severo, PLC always handles your case personally. We give you the time and attention you deserve and give each case the full benefit of our expertise.
- Education and experience. Raoul Severo and his team are not novices. They do not use clients to get past a learning curve. They are well-seasoned criminal defense attorneys who have been fully trained at leading U.S. law schools and have proven their worth time and again in real-life court cases.
- Familiarity with local legal processes. It pays to rely on a defense lawyer with deep local experience, one who has had a presence in the community for many years. There are unique county and municipal rules that apply to DUI and other criminal defense cases, and even when the same California statute is at play, the court processes are often very different. We know local judges and prosecutors by name and can often anticipate their tendencies.
- Full confidentiality and genuine respect. We never disclose your private, personal or case information to anyone unless in your best interests and with your prior consent. We protect your privacy when you discuss your case with us, and we never violate your trust. We do not place judgment on you because of the charges you face or on your past criminal record. We simply fight for you, defend your rights and show respect from beginning to end.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills. Our reputation can often bring prosecutors to the table as soon as they hear we are handling a case. Attorney Raoul Severo’s outstanding presentation and legal persuasion skills in the courtroom are well-known. He is a seasoned negotiator who knows how to fight for and secure a better plea deal than many less skilled lawyers can obtain.
By choosing the Law Offices of Severo, PLC as your legal counsel, you put yourself in the strongest possible position to defend a criminal case in California. We have won numerous dismissals, acquittals and reduced charges/sentences in cases just like yours, and we stand ready to rush to your assistance.
We handle the full range of misdemeanor and felony crimes, from drug charges and DUI to assault charges and sex offenses. Raoul Severo has special experience with deportable offenses and expungement of old convictions.
Your Legal Rights Must Be Protected During A Criminal Case
Call Raoul Severo and his team today at 888-983-1217, or contact us online. We will provide a free case evaluation, and we look forward to meeting with you and providing you or your loved one the best possible defense.