Our Firm And Our Founder: Fighting For Your Criminal Defense And Immigration Needs
Over the past 40-plus years, Raoul Severo has built a career and a reputation by standing up for the rights of the accused. He has defended thousands of clients across California in a wide range of criminal cases in both state and federal courts, including trials and appeals.
Mr. Severo has been described as a “bulldog” for his tenacious and successful representation in criminal proceedings. He fights hard for our clients, knowing that the stakes are high and that he can truly make a difference in their lives. Raoul Severo has also been praised as a “lawyer’s lawyer” for his consummate knowledge and abilities in the criminal justice system, including literally defending other attorneys who are accused of crimes.
Read more about our founding attorney’s background and credentials:
Why Our Criminal Defense Beats The Competition
At the Law Offices of Severo, PLC, we proudly represent our clients with truly top-tier criminal defense that proves superior to the competition again and again. But it isn’t a matter of “luck” or “personality” that makes all the difference. There are good reasons why our law firm stands out among the crowd, including these:
- We are not a “law mill.” Unlike some unscrupulous law firms that lure in as many clients as possible only to refer them to lawyers of lesser skill, the Law Offices of Severo, PLC, always handles your case personally. We give you the time and attention you deserve and give each case the full benefit of our expertise.
- Education and experience. Raoul Severo and the rest of our team are not novices. We do not use clients to get past a learning curve. Our well-seasoned criminal defense attorneys have been fully trained at leading U.S. law schools and have proven their worth time and again in real-life court cases.
- Familiarity with local legal processes. It pays to rely on a defense lawyer with deep local experience, one who has had a presence in the community for many years. There are unique county and municipal rules that apply to DUI and other criminal defense cases, and even when the same California statute is at play, the court processes are often very different. We know local judges and prosecutors by name and can often anticipate their tendencies.
- Full confidentiality and genuine respect. We never disclose your private, personal or case information to anyone unless in your best interests and with your prior consent. We protect your privacy when you discuss your case with us, and we never violate your trust. We do not place judgment on you because of the charges you face or on your past criminal record. We simply fight for you, defend your rights and show respect from beginning to end.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills. Our reputation can often bring prosecutors to the table as soon as they hear we are handling a case. Attorney Raoul Severo’s outstanding presentation and legal persuasion skills in the courtroom are well-known. He is a seasoned negotiator who knows how to fight for and secure a better plea deal than many less skilled lawyers can obtain.
By choosing the Law Offices of Severo, PLC, as your legal counsel, you put yourself in the strongest possible position to defend a criminal case in California. We have won numerous dismissals, acquittals and reduced charges/sentences in cases just like yours, and we stand ready to rush to your assistance.
Determined Advocacy In Immigration Cases
Immigration is perhaps the most complicated area of law in the United States. As with criminal cases, the stakes are high in immigration matters. The wrong move could mean deportation or permanent loss of your ability to hold a legal immigration status in the U.S.
Our founder, Raoul Severo, knows how to navigate even the toughest of immigration cases. You can turn to us for determined representation and skilled guidance on issues such as:
- Employment-based immigration (getting a green card through an employer)
- Family-based immigration (getting a green card through a qualifying family member)
- Nonimmigrant (temporary) visas
- Deportation defense
Applying an exceptional attention to detail, Raoul Severo will make sure that avoidable missteps don’t derail your case. He is also skilled at pinpointing any available ways to shorten delays and speed up the process – a major advantage given how the immigration system frequently moves at a snail’s pace.
Guidance On The Many Ways Immigration And Criminal Law Overlap
If you aren’t a U.S. citizen, criminal charges can have a major impact on your immigration status, even if you don’t end up with a conviction. Don’t put your immigration benefits (or potential benefits) at risk. When you work with Raoul Severo, you’ll have the advantage of a lawyer who understands the nuances of both immigration and criminal law, and how crimes affect your immigration case. He knows how to handle deportable offenses in a way that protects your present or future ability to gain a lawful immigration status and avoid deportation.
Your Legal Rights Must Be Protected During A Criminal Or Immigration Case
Call Raoul Severo and our team today at 888-983-1217, or contact us online. We will provide a free case evaluation, and we look forward to meeting with you and providing you or your loved one with the powerful legal representation you deserve.